Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was just too wiped out from all the running around with no sleep. So after my CT scan I crawled in bed and slept most of the rest of the day (which put me back on east coast time which is fine with me). The CT scan came back fine. They said it looks as though I either had TB or pneumonia in the past, but it is not an issue now so that's a relief.

Now we basically have 2 days to kill in Moscow before we fly home on Monday. We are both ready to be back home and actually tried to look at changing our flights, but there are no seats on the flights over the weekend, which probably explains the $2000 cheaper price on the original purchase to fly home Monday instead of over the weekend. So today we will wander out and do the tourist trip around Red Square and try to get some good pictures to post.

1 comment:

  1. The boys are darling! Your pictures of Red Square are amazing! My prayers continue for you and the boys! Have a safe journey home!
    Maureen Bennett

    ReplyDelete