Saturday, March 6, 2010

We're on our way again...

So after weeks of waiting and buying and canceling plane tickets twice, we are officially on our way to Moscow on Monday. The delays in Russia have apparently worked themselves out. Sorry I haven't posted, but there hasn't been much to say except "We're waiting and we don't know when or if we are going back".

But now it's official. We have bought our 3rd set of plane tickets and we are going back to get our boys. We have a court date in Novgorod on Thursday the 11th to finalize the adoptions. If we get lucky and the judge waives the 10 day waiting period after court, we will be home on the 19th. If she does not waive the 10 days, Jim will come home and I will stay until I can leave with the boys. We're not sure exactly how that will work yet so we're just going with the flow and planning to be home on the 19th. I will post updates and pictures like I did on our last trip so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment