Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On the road to Novgorod

We're about 7.5 hours into this drive and I'm ready to be done. At least we have a full size van this time so we aren't all crammed in. Our driver is different this time and he's a smoker so it's been a pretty stinky ride.

Our court hearing is scheduled for 10 am tomorrow morning and we are told it will last about 1.5 to 2 hours. Then assuming the judge waives the 10 day wait, I think we have to go and get new birth certificates for the boys which I think we'll get either late Thursday or Friday. The we'll travel to Borovichi to the orphanage to pick them up. It is my understanding that we will stay in Borovichi Friday night and then head back to Moscow on Saturday. I'll post again after court tomorrow. Pray for no 10 day wait!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment